Voting

Monday, August 9, 2010

I got a letter!

I got another letter from my best friend today! I was so happy when I got it if you can't tell in the picture its the envelope. Its my name really cool and a dinosaur eating someone. Elder Hoopes is so amazing and has the biggest heart and has already grown up so much, but this is the little boy side of him that I love! haha He wrote me a 3 page letter telling me about his comp and how hard its been cause they are totally different and how he has learned to look at him through the saviors eyes! Jonathan has made me a stronger better person and has inspired me to set my own goals for this next school year and for my life! I owe this boy my life and I am so grateful Heavenly Father put such a wonderful example in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Somebody has to copy the cutest sister in the world...that's why I wear her clothes too and everyone tells me how cute I look! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog...........cute!! I'm glad I can keep up with your amazing life! I miss you, Afton!! Love your guts....and what a cute post about your "best friend"~!

    ReplyDelete