Voting

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

When life gets too hard to stand, kneel.

This past month has been a very difficult month. I have been very sick and have just had one rough thing after another. It has put me in a bad mood and has made become a very unhappy person. I am surrounded by a lot of good people and family who love me and want to help me and I just haven't wanted to take the help. I would ask Heavenly Father for help and no answer. I've known this concept for a very long time and it just took a while for it to kick in. Several people noticed how happy I was and it was because I chose it. I make my happiness. I make that small and simple choice that most of us tend to make a lot bigger. I love you all and want to thank you for your support. Please don't stop! I will always need you, after all family and friends are the only true important things in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment