Voting

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

He is officially in Paris!

Elder Hoopes is in Paris France! I am so proud of him. I am sad I don't get to write him till he gets his apartment address which will take about a month and a half, but its ok he sent me his last letter from the Mtc... its my favorite letter so far! Hilarious pictures and a few other cute things! Hand written letters are so much more fun to get then emails. They are so sweet and you know they had to take the time to write it so its more special. Jonathan and I decided even if he can email we will continue to hand write cause its so fun and I love going to the mailbox and finding his letters. He has changed so much already, I love it! I miss my best friend!!! Its hard not being selfish cause I want him here so bad, but in his last letter he wrote its just another test of our faith that we need to rely on our Savior. Yeah he has definitely changed and he will have a huge impact on the people in France! I wish him all the luck in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment